LTE System Test Engineer
AirHop Communications is a world recognized leader in providing Self Organizing Network (SON) technology for 4G LTE networks. AirHop is seeking an LTE Systems Test Engineers that can test, triage, and debug the eSON product during integration into a carrier network.
This is a full-time position.
- Work closely with the eNB OEM and the carrier to ensure that the eSON system is operating correctly.
- Implement unit, functional, and performance tests in the lab and in a simulated environment.
- Implement field test plans to validate eSON system functionality and performance.
- When problems in the field or in the lab are encountered, design tests “on the fly” to characterize the issue.
- Reproduce field test bugs and issues in a lab environment to facilitate triage and debug.
- Identify, design, write, and verify new regression tests to be added to the regression test suite.
Airhop is based in San Diego and our target markets are in the emerging markets of the world.
The position requires:
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux and server technology.
- Exceptional debug and analytical skills.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with LTE/UMTS system validation and testing.
- In-depth system knowledge of LTE/UMTS networks.
- Self-driven individual who can plan/coordinate with teams globally and execute projects independently.
- Solid understanding of 802.11 standards preferred. 11ac experience will be highly desirable
- Experience with C++, is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting Language like Python, Unix Shell, is a plus.
- Familiar with RF sniffing tools like wireshark, JDSU, is a plus.
Interested parties please send all resumes to email@example.com
About the company:
Please see www.airhopcomm.com