Machine Learning Systems Engineer
Airhop Communications is a world recognized leader in wireless network automation and optimization technology, platforms, and solutions. Airhop is seeking a Machine Learning (ML) Systems Engineer who will develop algorithms using advanced ML techniques to optimize network solutions.
This is a full-time position.
- Analyze large datasets, e.g., Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of a wireless cellular network over a specified time period across a large number of base stations.
- Develop ML algorithms to optimize different aspects of wireless cellular network performance.
- Develop simulations, test scenarios, and experiments to validate ML solutions in collaboration with the system engineering team.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to implement and deploy ML algorithms in live networks.
- Validate and monitor ML solution performance in field tests and live network
- Stay current with relevant developments in the ML field.
- Master’s in engineering, computer science, or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience developing ML solutions, preferably in reinforcement learning and/or time series analysis.
- Deep understanding of machine learning tools and algorithms
- Experience in 4G and 5G cellular Radio Access Networks (RAN) is a plus.
Interested parties please send all resumes to email@example.com
About the company:
Please see www.airhopcomm.com