Machine Learning Systems Engineer
AirHop Communications is a world recognized leader in wireless network automation and optimization technology, platforms, and solutions. We are seeking a Machine Learning (ML) Systems Engineer who will develop algorithms using advanced ML techniques to optimize the Radio Access Network (RAN).
This is a full-time position.
- Develop ML algorithms to optimize the performance of the 4G/5G Radio Access Network.
- Develop simulations, test scenarios, and experiments to validate ML solutions in collaboration with the system engineering team.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to implement and deploy ML algorithms in live networks.
- Validate and monitor ML solution performance in field tests and live network
- Stay current with relevant developments in the ML field
- Master’s in engineering, computer science, or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience developing ML solutions
- Deep understanding of machine learning tools and algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of Python and Pandas is a must
- Experience with Pytorch is a plus
- Experience with reinforcement learning, time series analysis and Graph Neural Networks is a plus
- Experience in 4G and 5G cellular Radio Access Networks (RAN) is a plus
Interested parties please send all resumes to email@example.com
About the company:
Please see www.airhopcomm.com