Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Airhop Communications is a world recognized leader in wireless network automation and optimization technology, platforms, and solutions. Airhop is seeking a Machine Learning (ML) Software Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence applications for our network optimization solutions.
This is a full-time position.
- Research, design, and develop ML systems to optimize cellular networks
- Analyze, select, and transform input datasets
- Develop simulations, test scenarios, and experiments to validate ML solutions
- Perform statistical analysis on ML output to fine-tune algorithm performance and efficiency
- Stay current with the relevant developments in the ML field
The position requires:
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with ML software development on ML frameworks such as TensorFlow or mxnet.
- At least 3 years of experience developing ML algorithms
- Understanding of ML software architectures and data modeling
- Experience in 4G and 5G cellular Radio Access Network (RAN) is a plus
- Experience with Scala, and scripting languages such as Java and python
Interested parties please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Please visit www.airhopcomm.com