Airhop Communications is a recognized worldwide leader in wireless network automation and optimization technology, platforms, and solutions. AirHop is seeking an experienced software development engineer to make a big impact on our small but growing team to develop, integrate, deploy, and maintain network intelligence software.
This is a full-time position.
- Work closely with systems engineering team to provide implementation input on application algorithm development.
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy and maintain software applications that implement network optimization solutions.
- Perform functional and performance testing on production-deployed systems
The position requires:
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years software development experience on Linux platforms.
- Software development experience on cloud native applications (docker, Kubernetes) a plus.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (LTE, 5G NR) a plus.
- Experience with DevOps a plus.
Interested parties please send all resumes to email@example.com
About the company:
Please visit www.airhopcomm.com