Solution Delivery Engineer
AirHop Communications is a recognized worldwide leader in wireless network automation and optimization technology, platforms, and solutions. AirHop is seeking an experienced software development engineer looking to make a big impact on a small team to develop, integrate, debug, and maintain software for cellular network optimization solutions.
This is a full-time position.
- Support deployment, operations and maintenance of AirHop products in customer networks.
- Support setup and execution of customer lab and field testing of AirHop product features.
- Monitor/manage AirHop product deployments
- Daily operational monitoring and status reporting
- Support customer DevOps for deployment of AirHop application updates
- Modify AirHop application configurations and application re-start as needed
- Triage AirHop operational issues and coordinate with the customer and RAN vendor as needed
- Interpret diagnostic logs and report, coordinate with customer and RAN vendor for root cause analysis of issues identified in the network
- Analyze available KPIs to assess AirHop application performance and recommend configuration parameter changes to optimize performance KPIs
- Customer technical relationship management
- Author and file detailed bug reports and collect the available artifacts (logs, screenshots, etc.) to fully characterize identified application issues.
- Coordinate with product development on program priorities, bug status, release dates, etc.
- Help design and implement field test plans to validate AirHop application functionality and performance.
- Identify and communicate product capability and test gaps with product development/marketing.
The position requires:
- B.S. in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Linux and server technology.
- Experience writing scripts using languages like Python, Unix Shell.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with wireless communications protocol development, customer support and/or validation and testing.
- Experience with SON technology a plus.
- Self-driven individual who can plan/coordinate with teams globally and execute projects independently.
- DevOps experience with orchestration and virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, virtual machines, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested parties please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Please see www.airhopcomm.com